One of my favorite "kid writings and illustrations" ever!!!
This was a sign that Sadie made (on her own) to let us all know that the toilet was clogged and not to use it (old house = old plumbing...it happens). We've actually kept the sign and use it when needed.
She made this sign about 6 months ago, but I was so back-logged in blogging the big stuff that the little things got pushed aside. But now that I am finally caught up (Yahoo!!!), I can fill in with some of the not-so-big events or random thoughts of my life. Aren't you excited!?!

3 comments:
We need a sign like that for our old house with its old "pluming".
Love the illustration!!
Ha when I saw the title of your post I was thinking why is Heather using such big and unknown words :) I didn't even notice that plumbing was spelled wrong. I love it Sadie!
Post a Comment