Sunday, April 12, 2015

Jan/Feb "Other" events

Some of the "other" events or pictures I took in Jan/Feb:


 My birthday dinner -- Eric smoked ribs for me on his Smoker. 
They were amazing. Thanks honey. This was the best gift!

Some ladies in my ward took me out to lunch for my birthday. We had a blast!


 Colby got glasses and Eric got new glasses


 Eric celebrated the big 4-0 this year. 
We celebrated by going out to eat at a yummy restaurant along the river in Idaho Falls 
with his in-town siblings and their spouses. 
It was such a fun night! We need to do it more often.




And last, just a few frosty pictures I took in January. We didn't have too much of a winter this year, but there were a few good storms. One weather phenomenon, that I love is when you wake up in the morning and each branch of each tree is coated in tiny crystals. I think it has something to do with freezing fog. It is stunning.


1 comment:

Rachael said...

We can't wait to hang out with the "new" Colby and get used to him in his glasses. I'm jealous of your birthday meals. Gorgeous frosted tree pics!