The pictures really speak for themselves...but I wanted to add a few comments.
Super-heros flying to the rescue. Colby had a real cape and Sadie was determined to have one too. So I improvised.....hers is one of Renae's swimsuit cover-ups.
So Colby is Batman and Sadie is....Aloha Girl???
What can I say...The Mouseketeers!
This is Colby in Time Out. Obviously he takes his punishment very seriously...and it is very effective. Whenever Colby gets put in Time Out (this time it was for pushing Sadie) Sadie likes to go put herself in Time Out next to him. She will even pat him and try to make him feel better.
And of course Potty Time. We had to get out the Little Potty Chair so Sadie could have one too. She really idolizes her BIG brother.
5 comments:
sweet pictures! And way to go on the cute design!
That is so cute!!!! Hopefully she'll still adore him when he starts pullin her piggy tails, right?
You new background is super cute!!!
How adorable!
Good job on the new background. That site has a lot of cute backgrounds. Sadie is so cute, hopefully Colby can turn out to be a great role model, he has the potential. Can't wait to see you.
I can't believe how big Sadie is. It seems not that long ago we were having her babyshower...
Oh and I loved your last blog about mommy cooking conditions. Another trap I fall into is just the monotony of it. Nothing I can think of making is new or yummy sounding. I wish I'd answered my mom more growing up when she asked me, "What do you want for dinner?"
Post a Comment