This is the front room. You see this after you walk through the entryway. To the right you can see the banister that leads down stairs. The big glass doors walk out onto a balcony. The dining area can be seen in the back/left part of the picture.
This is the family room downstairs. To the right (not shown) is a walk out door to the backyard. You can see into the library room that is attached. This will probably become a playroom.
This is a view of the kitchen, looking into the dining room.
This is a view from the dining room, looking into the kitchen. There is a tiny "breakfast nook" that just seats 2 off to the far right of the picture.
This is the "hot tub room" -- silly I know. This is down stairs...it leads off the family room. We are going to drain the hot tub and just use it for a storage room or play room. Eric & Mason have visions of a "lego room." In the background you can see what will become a spare bedroom.
This is the backyard. It is small but I think it will work. There isn't too much upkeep, which Eric will enjoy. In the upper right corner you can see the balcony that led off the upstairs living room.
This is the view of the front yard. Isn't that grass beautiful. I just hope we can keep it that nice. Neither Eric nor I have a green thumb. I'm a bit nervous.
And here is my favorite view ... this is taken from my new front yard. What is that??? A church only steps away?? I'm in heaven! No more 20 minute drive to each and every church function. That makes me happy.I hope I didn't bore you with my tour. I didn't get a picture of the kids' favorite part of the house --the laundry chute :)
9 comments:
How fun and exciting! I can't wait to see it when I come up to Rexburg!
Can you say spacious. Wow I cna't believe how many rooms it has. I think that you will be able to keep the grass green cuz the weather is just nice for that. We can't wait to come and see it when you are all moved in. I am so excited to have you so "close".
That looks like a very cool house! I would love having church so close!
That is a beautiful house! And the church IS close....watch your not in THAT ward boundary. :)
that looks like a great house. i love how green everything looks! we're so excited for you guys! :)
The house looks great, but makes it seem too real for me! I guess you really are leaving. I remember how tough it was to leave my house in Tucson and go back up to school. We had only lived in our house for 6 years,and going back to Provo was kind of like going home since 3 of you kids were born there. So, it is even tougher for you. I will miss you all more than I can imagine, but still I know it is the right adventure/quest for you at this time. I'm cherishing every moment with your kiddos...right now.
That kitchen is gorgeous! I wish I could give mine a makeover like that! I wish you could keep up the spa and enjoy it, but I guess the drowning danger is too scary with little ones.
It looks great! Heather- wow! alot is happening for you guys- I will have to scroll down some more to find out whats all going on! Miss you!
love it and totally recognize the church and know exactly where you will be living...i hope you love it up there as much as we did
Post a Comment