I made a slide show of the pictures from our Utah trip. I know we spent half the time in Idaho but I guess we were in the "all business" mentality for that part of the trip (touring campus, looking for jobs, and meeting with college advisors) so we didn't take many pictures. But hey, we'll be back soon :)
Anyway, the slide show is at the bottom of the right hand column. I know the pictures are small and the captions are teenie. But I just wanted to share them all this time.
2 comments:
Congrats on making the decision, that is never easy to uproot and start something new. We'll be glad to have you a little closer. We may get to see you more often that way! Your place looks like it has lots of room and that's awesome it's only a couple blocks from campus. Why don't you want to keep the indoor hot tub full? NOT. Seriously that's a little odd placement. Is that a huge sand box out front? How fun for the kids.
I loved the slideshow!
Post a Comment