The group of recipients -- a lot of tall guys!
Eric is 6ft but is one of the shortest in the bunch. Wow!
He was given this commemorative clock
A couple things that they said at the luncheon that were worth remembering:
"You are the cream of the cream of the cream"
"You received this award because more than one of your professors nominated you...and by nominating you they are saying that THEY would hire you. Not only for your scholastic performance but for your personality and work ethic."
(okay, that is not a direct quote, but that was the general idea)
Eric & I at the luncheon.
Debbie (Eric's sister) joined us at the luncheon. I wish I had gotten a picture,
but she was busy being the photographer (as usual).



3 comments:
How cool! Such a proud moment.
So awesome! What a compliment!
That is really such an amazing compliment. I think you ought to mail the award program to his old job. They obviously are idiots :)
Post a Comment