Actually, in retrospect, it really wasn't all that bad. It was tough, very tough at times, and I know Eric wouldn't want to do it again, but there were some great things we learned and experienced during our "student years." We are coming out as a stronger and closer family because of it.
The past 2 weeks have been action packed with visitors, award presentations, graduation ceremonies, interviews, etc. I will share all the details and pictures soon. But I just wanted to squeeze in the official announcement before too many days had passed:
Eric Bruce Cameron
graduated from Brigham Young University--Idaho
on April 6, 2012
with a Bachelor's degree in Business Management
with an Emphasis in Supply Chain.
Eric told me as the end got near..."I never thought I would make it." Well thank heavens he did. We are all so proud of him and his accomplishment. More and better pictures to come...but here is one taken with my cell phone. This will have to do for now until I get the "real" pictures from his mom, aunt, and sister who had actual cameras.

5 comments:
Congrats!!!!!!! Yay for Eric! Yay for your family! Just Yay!
Congratulations! It must be so nice to be done. Scott just started his "finishing school experience". Hopefully it all goes well!
What a stress reliever (of sorts) that he is done. Now on to the stress of picking a job. I am glad he is so popular right now. It is wonderful to have options!
Congrats to Eric! What a good job you did on supporting him through it all Heather! We are happy for your whole family. Exciting times now.
Congrats to Eric and you too, for weathering it all. I wish you guys luck in the job search!
Post a Comment