Friday, October 19, 2012

Blogging Woes

I am still way behind on my blog. I have lots of stories to tell and pictures to share about the rest of our summer...and yet I can't seem to find more than a couple minutes of "down time" each day. And when I find those rare minutes when my children, my husband, my duties with the scouts, or my PTO duties aren't demanding my attention...I am usually wracked with guilt about the long list of "should do's" -- like cleaning my house, unpacking a box, organizing my desk, or weeding my garden -- that I never really make it to the "want to do's" -- like blogging, calling my friends, or reading a book. Sigh. Such is life.
But all my kids are gone right now (playing in the neighborhood) so I'm going to try to make an attempt. Some of you are asking yourselves, Heather, why bother? You are so busy! Why blog? I really feel compelled to make a record of our family events, trips, milestones, etc. I don't scrapbook or journal in any other way so this is it! So even if no one ever looked at it or commented, I still want this here for my own family history. So sorry if it sometimes bores my readers...it really isn't for YOU. Tee!hee! But I am happy that you care enough to keep up with our family :)


Up next: Our trip to Bear Lake in mid-August

1 comment:

J Cromar said...

My thoughts exactly! It's so hard to find time beyond have tos and should dos! Glad you GET to blog sometimes, I'm following :-)