Sunday, September 22, 2013

More Lazy Days

Okay, we weren't JUST lazy...we did chores, the kids practiced typing (because I made them!), and we had reading time each day.

We had a Summer Time To-Do list that we worked on...sometimes...when we weren't being too lazy. Things like:
Make Homemade Popsicles
Draw with Sidewalk Chalk
Sleep in the Backyard
Go Camping
Make Play-dough
Make a Movie
Go on a Hike

You get the idea. We didn't do as many things as we hoped, but we knocked quite a few things off the list. Here is a picture of one that went very well -- making Homemade Play Dough. I am embarrassed to admit that this is the first time I've ever done this. The recipe I found online was awesome and this stuff was so soft and stayed soft for days and days of play.


 These look good enough to eat! 
Notice the different varieties of Girl Scout Cookies that she created in the center. Yummy!

 Our Play Dough creators

***

 Call me crazy -- but this is my favorite pose to find my kids in!

***

Another fun thing this summer -- we had a second set of cousins move to town! Eric's youngest brother and his family moved to Rexburg in August. And not just to Rexburg, but just around the corner. It has been fun to see them and get to know them better!



No comments: