Sunday, April 13, 2014

Cub Scout Fun

Colby had lots of fun Cub Scout stuff going on in the past 3 months.

First was the Blue and Gold Banquet. The theme was Magic and everyone was supposed to bring a cake that was inspired by Magic. Here is what Eric and Colby came up with. I wish I had a picture of some of the other cakes, too. There was everything from Harry Potter cauldron cupcakes to Magic Johnson basketball cakes. So fun!



Next up was the Pinewood Derby. Colby (and Eric) made a fun Lego Car. Colby loved the fact that his was the only car with an actual driver. It didn't win many races, but he still had tons of fun.

 Colby and his BFF Cameron

That same night, Colby was awarded his Wolf. This is his first major rank advancement in the Cub Scouts. Good job Colby!! And a big thanks to the Den Leaders who helped him get it all done. I actually did very little.

No comments: