Monday, October 25, 2010

Snow? Maybe.

It might not be "real" snow....it isn't big and flaky but the stuff falling from the sky right now is not rain and not hail. Maybe it's sleet or frozen rain....who knows but we are going to classify it as snow. The first snowfall of the season.


Okay, in the time it took me to get on the computer and write this....it is over. But we are still going to "count" it. We are predicted to get some REAL snow later this week. I'll post some pictures if/when that happens.

My mom who lives in Tucson told me yesterday that they were FINALLY getting some good weather (80's for highs). This is the half of the year when the tables turn and they get to rub their good weather in my face. I do it all summer and they do it all winter. That's fair.

1 comment:

Rochelle Brunson said...

It's not snowing here yet, but its FREEZING outside. Supposedly we should be getting snow by wednesday also, but I'm not looking forward to it.