As I bundled up my kids to send them out to door to school ....
I thought it might be fun to take a few pictures.
You Arizonans can have a laugh at our expense.
You are probably still wearing flip-flops, MAYBE long pants....
and possibly a light jacket in the morning, huh?
Well here is what my kids look like as they walk to school each day.
FYI morning temps are in the 20's daytime highs in the 30's.
Mason is our official snow shoveler. He enjoys it.
Renae is under there....somewhere!
Colby - our Secret Ninja Warrior
Sweet Sadie walks to Preschool .... next door
3 comments:
I love how Sadie is bundled up to go next door. Your kids are brave to walk to school!
i actually really miss have all those fun winter clothes and accessories...your kids are getting so big
Wow! You guys have had a lot more snow that we have!! They look so cute all bundled up and ready for the cold.
Post a Comment