Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Fun

Here is a montage of our Halloween Fun

Family Home Evening - making spooky chocolate suckers

Another FHE night -- carving the pumpkin

Mason making caramel apples

Our pumpkin. We are traditionalist, I guess.

Can't get more classic than this jack-o-lantern

Eric digging into our Traditional Pumpkin Stew
cooked in the pumpkin on Trick-or-Treating Night

Debbie hosted our 2nd annual Sugar Cookie Party

Getting ready to frost cookies

Yummy!

How many sprinkles can one cookie hold?

Mason as "Harry Potter"

Renae as "Cleopatra"

Colby as "Anakin Skywalker" (he should have had a light saber in hand!)

Sadie as "A dog"


It was a great Halloween.
Now onto Turkey-Day. Yay!






5 comments:

Andrea said...

Fun stuff. The pumpkin stew sounds intense! I also noticed you are still using the appropriate Yay! :)

Rachael said...

I cannot believe how many different Halloween traditions you have! Also that jack-o-lantern looks so perfect, like those plastic fake ones. Does Eric use a special tool?

Day Family Blog said...

Did you really do all that eating of sweets on your free day? I love how in character the 2 older kids were. Love it!

Heather C. said...

Actually I only had the sugar cookies on a FREE day. I didn't have any of the chocolate suckers and I tried saving a carmel apple for my next free day but it was gross by then. I was strong.

Wendy said...

So what do you put in your pumpkin stew? I did dinner in a pumpkin a few years ago, a rice casserole thing and it was good but I have not made it again so I guess it wasn't that good.