Just wanted to share (or document for myself since I don't scrapbook any more)
a few pictures that didn't make it to the blog yet.
And they are just kind of random and each has its own story.
This is Eric's dream.
He wants to someday build a huge Lego train village, town, nation!
Some may say, he is well on his way...but he would disagree.
This was a display at a train expo we went to see in Idaho Falls.
It was kind of crazy how it happened...I was driving home from Idaho Falls
where I do my Sam's Club shopping once a month,
when I heard about this Train Expo on the radio.
I knew Eric & the kids would love to go so I hurried home, unloaded the groceries
and we turned around and went right back to Idaho Falls to see the trains.
Crazy, huh. We even got the Lawrence's to come along with us.
* * *
About a month ago we decided to go "hunting for fall leaves."
We thought we would drive up a canyon or something and try to see some colorful displays.
We saw some pretty places, but for the most part the leaves had already fallen
because it was colder up there. But I thought this was pretty.
Look closely and you can see a tiny waterfall.
We decided to hike up to some caves. This picture serves two purposes.
Someone commented that I was never in the pictures: Here I am!
And this shows how high we are. That is the Land Cruiser in the background.
Eric & the kids went even higher.
It was really steep so I stayed back with Sadie.
The 3 big kids in the cave.
On our way back from this adventure...which turned out taking about 7 hours!!!
(we took some back roads and they were REALLY back roads)...
we stopped at the Snake River, near Palisades Dam.
* * *
Renae played Fall Soccer again this year.
It was chilly, but not nearly as cold as the year before.
They only had 4 games (lame!) but with the weather, we were ready for it to be over.
Colby also played.....but...um....we didn't get any pictures. How sad is that!?!
* * *
This is Colby's Kindergarten Operetta.
He is Little Boy Blue. He sang a cute little solo part.
He really did well.
I wish I had a close up....or a video -- but all we had was the camera phone.
Actually all of these pictures came off Eric's camera phone.
That's why I didn't post them earlier...he just unloaded his phone.
But these are all events that we forgot our camera for....
THANK HEAVEN for camera phones!









No comments:
Post a Comment