Wednesday, February 15, 2012

80's Quiz Answers

Answers:
 
1. Punky Brewster was:

a. a monotone-voiced little girl robot Vickie was the robot and the show was Small World

b. a dog-owning Chicago orphan

c. a furry, loquacious Alien Life Form from the planet Melmac ALF

 

2. The run on what 1983 doll caused riots in suburban malls?

a. Poseable Condorman

b. Cabbage Patch Kids

c. The He Man


3. Which of the following was a spin off of the Cosby Show?

a. A Different World

b. The Jeffersons

c. Fresh Prince of Bel Air I was a big Will Smith fan


4. What movie gave us Sloth, Mouth and the Truffle Shuffle?

a. Ghostbusters

b. Goonies

c. Sixteen Candles


5. Fill in the blanks of this sitcom theme song: "You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both, and there you have _The Facts of Life___.


6. Who did Bill and Ted NOT bring back from the past?

a. Socrates

b. George Washington

c. Billy the Kid


7."Nobody puts Baby in a corner."

a. Dirty Dancing

b. Mad Max

c. Three Men and a Baby we used to LOVE this show


8. "Ray, if someone asks you if you are a god, you say "YES!"

a. Clash of the Titans

b. Ghostbusters

c. Revenge of the Nerds


9. What famous hair style was patterned after an 80's rock band?

a. Big Wave Dave

b. Flock of Seagulls

c. Motley Mullet


10. "I don't trust that kid any further than I can throw him."

"Well, with your bad back, Ed, you shouldn't throw anybody."

a. Ernest Goes to Camp

b. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

c. Dying Young
 
 
 
And yes, I really do remember watching ALL of these shows -- many of them multiple times. They may not have been the best movies (some of them were horrible) but they sure were quoteable!Sadly, I never had a Cabbage Patch Kid but I do remember the frenzy surrounding them. Thanks for playing along :)

2 comments:

Brittani said...

I knew some of the answers.:D Thanks for the quiz, it was a lot of fun.

Rachael said...

We did too have Cabbage Patch Kids! Well they may have been a knock-off version though.