Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Short and Sweet

I'll keep this short and sweet.
Eric did not get the job at BYU-Idaho that we had been hoping for.
We are sad. Very sad.
That was our plan. 
We are now working on a Plan B.
If any of you have any great ideas (jobs leads) we are open to all reasonable options.

Honestly, none of us want to leave Rexburg. At all. But there just aren't many jobs here so we have to face the reality that we may be moving. Again.

Eric graduates April 6 with a Bachelor's in Business Management with a Supply Chain Emphasis. He is looking for jobs as a Purchaser, Buyer or Procurement Specialist. Thanks for spreading the word.

2 comments:

Rochelle Brunson said...

I'm so sorry, Heather. We'll keep our fingers crossed and pray for you guys. I'm sure something great will happen!

Rachael said...

Short, but not so sweet. Sounds like you need some chocolate!