Today was the first day of school for my kids. ALL my kids. Yep, that's right....today was the first day EVER that all 4 of my kids went off to real school. Sadie started Kindergarten (half day) so I have exactly 3 hours to myself....well only 2 hours and 15 minutes now -- the time is flying by, yikes. What to do? I have a list of about 100 things I need or would like to get done. And yes, catching up on my blog is one of them...but I think mopping my floors, unpacking some more boxes, running errands without any kids, putting away laundry and a million other things trump the blog. But I just HAD to put a little shout out on here about our first day of school. Cute "first day pictures" will be posted later because --- you guessed it -- I didn't take any :) Well I did take a couple of Sadie lining up at kindergarten and with her teacher. I will take the traditional front door with the backpack on photos tomorrow and you can all just pretend they were taken on the first day :)
Just for the record:
Mason has his first day of 7th grade which is at the Junior High.
Renae has her first day of 5th grade at the Middle School.
Colby has his first day of 2nd grade at the Elementary School.
Sadie has her first day of Kindergarten.
That is THREE schools I now have to keep track of and be involved in. Gulp.
2 comments:
oh man! That is so exciting for you, although I don't envy the 3 different schools thing!
PS the picture of your kids at the top of the blog is super cute!
Enjoy those few hours, they disappear quickly!
Post a Comment