Sunday, August 5, 2012

Another quick visit

A few days after my mom left, we had another batch of visitors. Eric's Grandma Cameron, his dad Bruce, and Mark came to visit. They were in our neck of the woods on a Yellowstone Trip, so they stopped in and spent the bulk of the day Saturday with us. We mostly just sat around and chit chatted and caught up. The weather was PERFECT. Eric's two sisters Debbie and Amy came over with their families for the day. We took a quick visit to the BYU-Idaho gardens. They are always beautiful and we weren't disappointed.
Note: I was not the designated photographer (others snapped some good group photos)...but I haven't managed to collect pictures from the others...so this is all I've got.

Grandma walking her dog Buddy through the gardens
 
 
Mason, Bruce, and Amy relaxing in the shade

Grandma Dorothy and Mark


Taking a breather after our walk

 

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Glad you had a good time. I forgot about those gardens, I loved that place! Remind us to go again next time we're there. :)