We spent an afternoon at the park:
...Took a walk down to the beach via this fun boardwalk path...
notice my son is holding my hand...how much longer will he do that???
...And went on some fun family rides using the mini-motorcycle, quad, and golf cart that are available at my aunt & uncle's trailers. It was relaxing and great for family bonding.
Mason loves being on this motorcycle!
Eric & Colby led out on the quad.
And we girls brought up the rear...nice & slow in the golf cart.
One of the pretty views on our drive.
We had a nice time with just our own little family...but we were ready and waiting for the cousins to arrive on Friday afternoon. My sister Rachael and I had kids within a year or so of each other every time...so our kids match up well. They got along great and had so much fun!
Relaxing on the porch swing
A sleepover at Rachael's trailer
Meals at the picnic table
Of course, what would a Bear Lake trip be without a day at the lake?
We had swimmers...
Surfers...
Wave jumpers...
Sand castle builders...
And beach bums.
I think everyone was happy!
And last...Pool Time. There is a nice swimming pool at the trailer park where we stayed. All the kids had a blast...but I just had to throw in these pictures of Sadie. She is our FISH! She loves swimming!!! And this trip happened during the Summer Olympics so cool dives and competitive swimming was on her mind.
Her starting pose. She would say, "Watch me do my Synchronized Swimming!"
The camera man missed most of the jump (and Colby is in the way)
but I am impressed at the extreme straightness of her legs!
A cannon ball
Oh, I love her in these yellow goggles.
She adores them and HAD to have them on whenever she was in the pool.
This is my absolute favorite. I can't look at this one without busting out laughing.
Okay, maybe this one is my favorite. They are both just so hilarious!!!!
What a free spirit she is.
It was a great trip. Thanks Marde & Ross for so generously letting us stay at your place.




3 comments:
That was a great post! worth waiting for. Love the lake pics ending with beach bums, and Sadie's dives. She really is a fish!
Bear Lake is so GREAT! And those pictures of Sadie are adorable!
Wow I can't believe how brave Sadie is. I wish my kids could have been there too, but than I would have been even more jealous :) Glad you had a fun time.
Post a Comment