Thursday, March 21, 2013

Clogging Video and comments about Spring

For those of you who expressed interest in seeing Renae's clogging performance videos...here they are:
Black or White:

http://youtu.be/WtMdkBd4p1Y

Lovin' You:

http://youtu.be/FN9RbCnMiVg

My comments: I think they had a better team and had their performance more polished last year. They just seem a bit less together and are moving slower. But that's just my opinion. Renae was invited to move up to a faster paced more advanced team at the beginning of this year, but she turned down the opportunity because she didn't know any kids in the class and it wasn't the same night that Mairin (BFF) danced at the studio. So she chose to be on the Beginning Team again. I wasn't gonna push it, so this is what she gets.


SPRING?!?
Also, I just had to comment that on the first official day of Spring (yesterday) we had snow. And today on the 2nd day of Spring...we are having hail and snow. Predictions for tomorrow? You guessed it, snow. This is not unusual for us this time of year, but it still makes me a wee bit depressed. I'm ready for spring flowers and sunshine...I guess I'll just have to keep waiting. Spring doesn't really start in Rexburg until April or May! Sigh.

 

1 comment:

Day Family Blog said...

Well you can be happy you can come down here and enjoy our spring this weekend. Sorry that was mean, but I am excited. We all loved watching the videos of Renae, she looked great to us!