Our campsite set up...we had 3 tents, Eric's expedition trailer, a camper, a privy, and a couple pop-up shades. It was awesome. We were in an excellent spot with no one else in sight (or within shouting distance). Perfect.
Ready to do some good ole camp cooking -- dutch oven style!
These two little guys (both age 2) were in constant motion. They had a ball together!
Our campsite had this big grassy area for the kids to play in. It was awesome.
We celebrated the July birthdays (I think there were 4).
Bummer, I missed getting a picture of Devin with his cupcake --
it was his actual birthday while we camped.
This is the closest thing I got to a group shot. Lame...but I'm throwing it in anyway.
They must be on uneven ground, because Mason is NOT taller than Eric, as it appears in this picture.
Eric still has him by about an inch. Probably not for long.
We spent an hour huckleberry picking on Saturday morning.
Our family goes every year, but I think this was a first for all the other Cameron families.
Quality cousin time...there is nothing else like it.
A little bit of drama (with the girls) but a whole lot of love!
Now that is a camping face!!!!!











1 comment:
Priceless! I'm so happy that your kids get to be close to cousins for cousin fun and memories! I'm sorry for you that we lived so far away from family when you were growing up...and that we weren't campers!
Post a Comment