Thursday, November 20, 2014

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day Weekend my sister and her family came up to visit. They had wanted to come during the summer but we were just so busy with Girls Camp and my getting ready for school to start, that I just couldn't fit it in. So we had them up for Labor Day and thankfully it was a beautiful weekend.


 Eric and Brad spent Saturday morning fishing on the Henry's Fork of the Snake River. 
They didn't catch much, but still had a fun time.



I honestly can't remember doing anything special with my sister
...I think we just sat around and chatted, relaxed, and played with kids most of the time. 
Which was heavenly.
This kids built a fort in this big box...they had a blast!


If we did do something cool and I forgot about it...sorry Janelle. You can remind me later :)
 Baby Emmy sucking on a green bean from our garden

Speaking of gardens...we did manage to take a little time at the BYU-Idaho Gardens. Such a fun place to wander, let the kids roam, and take a few good pictures.





No comments: