Mason
Mason has been ALL about Marching Band this fall. This is his first year marching with the High School Marching Band and it has been quite the experience for all of us. Mason has loved every minute of it. There was Band Camp, Mini-Band Camp, Trips to Lagoon in Utah, competitions, and lots of football games. He has really bonded with his band and looks forward to each event. As a mom we have struggled with the time commitment and inconveniences that it has put upon our family (early morning practices, lots of late nights, living without Mason for days and even weeks) but we survived and learned to be flexible and adapt. Thankfully it is only for a few months. Here are a few pictures of Mason in uniform.
A couple close ups of Mason:
You can play I-spy with these and see if you can find him.
A wide shot of their show. It was called the Elements and they had 4 songs. If you want to listen to them, you can follow the link.
Mason also spent the past few days at Woodbadge (an adult scout training). Mason was on the youth staff there. Mason was gone for 3 days and he loved every minute of it. That's my scouter! I may have pictures sent to me someday...but I'm anxious to keep moving on with the blog so I'm not going to wait for "someday."
No comments:
Post a Comment