Sunday, November 9, 2014

Major Catch-up...Ready, Set, Go

Well, I'm going to try to get back on top of my blog. My goal is to be "caught-up" by Thanksgiving. I have a long way to go in documenting what our family has been up to for the past few months. I've done a few posts, but basically I think I've only covered up through July. A daunting task, but this is our family history and I feel like I need (and want) to get in both the big things and some of the little things that happened in our family for the past 3 months.

Wish me luck. And check back later to see how I'm doing on this goal. I may not be posting this FOR my audience, but it is always nice to share the important things in life with people you love and care about.

I think I'm gonna start with a general "What each child has been up to" post. It won't be chronological, but will get a lot done in a quick way. Here goes.

1 comment:

Grannie said...

Heather, was that just an introduction? You said, "Here Goes", but then I didn't find anything about the "kids happenings".