We may not have it all together...
But together we have it all!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Be Honest
Okay, I want to see by raise of hands....who else still has all their Christmas decorations up??? I'm not the only one still procrastinating am I?? Am I???
Remember the tree, garland, santa, and snowman up on my big plant shelf? Still there. And it may be up until next Christmas if I never get the motivation to climb up there and take it down! :)
Just kidding. I just barely put my Christmas tree away, and No it's not because it's sooooo lovely that I just can't bare to put it away. I didn't want to rearrange the storage room!
Once the last of the Christmas stuff comes down I knew the nightmare would begin. It has to go to the back of the room. Which means everything in there now has got to come out and then be put back in order by holiday for the new year! But alas it has been accomplished. My holiday decorations can come out of the closet once again in the order that the come. :)
One more piece of honesty...my big wreath is still hanging outside. THAT is not coming in until it gets warm! SOMEONE hung it up with TOO much wire. THAT THING IS NOT COMING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT! Too cold! I'm lazy!
10 comments:
tree still up.
I just put everything in boxes last night.
but those boxes are still in my living room.
feel better? :)
Sorry Heather, mine have been down for two weeks!
Remember the tree, garland, santa, and snowman up on my big plant shelf? Still there. And it may be up until next Christmas if I never get the motivation to climb up there and take it down! :)
You are too funny. Do you think we can talk today?
All down...but the boxes are still in my living room--all to be rectified tomorrow!
I'll be honest...your a slacker!
Just kidding. I just barely put my Christmas tree away, and No it's not because it's sooooo lovely that I just can't bare to put it away. I didn't want to rearrange the storage room!
Once the last of the Christmas stuff comes down I knew the nightmare would begin. It has to go to the back of the room. Which means everything in there now has got to come out and then be put back in order by holiday for the new year! But alas it has been accomplished. My holiday decorations can come out of the closet once again in the order that the come. :)
One more piece of honesty...my big wreath is still hanging outside. THAT is not coming in until it gets warm! SOMEONE hung it up with TOO much wire. THAT THING IS NOT COMING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT! Too cold! I'm lazy!
Did you get your Christmas stuff taken down today? I meant to do it last Sat but didn't get around to it until Monday. It is so depressing!
mine has been down since new years, but I keep finding straggling items that I missed.....
Mine are down before New Years. Josh is usually still home to help. The less I have to do the better.
There's so much that I've missed. I've enjoyed reading everything from the top to the bottom. Great blogging, Heather.
Post a Comment