Where has the time gone?
Seems like only yesterday she was just a baby.
Chubby & round and full of smiles.
She was always such a social baby.
Now she is a "Big Kid" (for some reason she hates the term "Big Girl")
Now she is a "Big Kid" (for some reason she hates the term "Big Girl")She is still full of life & lots of fun and happy most of the time...
but if you cross her...you will pay.
She is something like a Super Star in our family.
The kids all fight over who gets to sit by Sadie or play with Sadie.
Even after 3 years.
I think we all just know that Sadie will forever be the baby of the family.
Here are two quotes from her yesterday:
"Tomorrow I'll be 3. Then 4, then 5....
then I'll be 2 again."
(Funny, in her eyes, after 5 you've done it all and you might as well start over!)
"When I grow up, I will have a baby in my tummy. The baby will be my mom!
My mom will be my baby. And the dad....will be Dad!
(Makes sense to her that we would just switch roles when she gets older.
But Dad is always Dad.)
Life seems so simple from the eyes of a 3 year old.
Sadie we love you & are so lucky to have you in our family!

6 comments:
I love that happy 3 year old face. Where is there still green grass in Rexburg? :)
Awww...Sadie is THREE! She is such a big girl...I mean, kid. We are excited to come over tonight and PAR-TAY! :)
Yeah for 3 year olds! I found a picture of Grandma Cameron holding Sadie and Abby when they were only a few months old. Boy have they grown! IT's sad we couldn't do a joint Sadie and Abby party. Maybe one year we can do that.
Abby misses her cousins. She tells me this all the time. :) I can't wait to come up again.
she looks like a happy three year old!
I didn't realize she and Dex were so close in age. He'll be three in march.
That is just the funniest picture of Sadie all nice and warm. Can't wait to see her again this summer.
Thanks for the great laugh for the day! Kids say the funniest things!
Post a Comment