Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Camera Phone

I don't know about you, but I have a love/hate relationship with my camera phone. It takes pretty lousy pictures: you can't zoom in, it doesn't have a flash, and it can't deal with ANY motion at all (even blinking is enough to screw up the picture) BUT it is great to have some sort of camera for all the many, many times when I forget to bring my camera and something important, noteworthy or cute happens.

I almost never upload or transfer my pictures off my camera either. But Eric helped me do it. So I have a years worth of camera pictures to sort through. I wanted to share a few of my favorites....moments that I forgot happened because they weren't recorded on my "real" camera and my blog.


Renae at her Fairy Tale Ball in 2nd grade.
They learned to do the Waltz and Teton Stomp.
 They even had a dance card with a different partner for each song.
It was very cute and very fun. (April 2010)



Mason entered the Science Fair.
He tested how long flowers could live in different solutions.
Plain old water tied for the best, I think sugar water was second. (April 2010)


They have a fun Family Field Day the last week of school.
It was chilly, but fun. Mason is the one in orange leaping onto the balance beam.


They have a Free Lunch in the Park program in Rexburg.
We would go every once in awhile. This was in June and it was freezing.



Our sunflower. It didn't get very tall, but the kids were impressed with it.


We went to a fun model train show in Idaho Falls.
They also had a little train outside that you could take rides in.
This is Renae and her BFF Mairin.


Mason at his first Band Concert.
He plays the trumpet (Nov. 2010)


A cute picture of Colby cuddling with my Grandma Jensen.
We went to visit her in Provo before Thanksgiving. (Nov. 2010)


Santa came to our Ward Party at church. The kids had a quick photo taken.
(Dec 2010)


This is a picture looking up our street. We are on the left near the top.
That is our church at the end of the street.
(Dec. 2010)

Well that's all for now. I know they aren't good quality photos but that's what you get from a camera. I'm glad I have these moments memorialized somehow.


1 comment:

Wendy said...

I hate my phone camera too. But I must say yours are not all that bad. I love the idea of the dance cards and dressing up how fun!