Well, snow may be beautiful when it is fresh and new but this is what it ends up looking like as winter comes to a close. Well we are HOPING winter is coming to a close. Crossing our fingers. Praying. Please. Please. Pretty Please.
This is the lovely snow bank behind our van (which we didn't drive all winter due to its poor performance on slick streets.)

The "mobile mailbox" -- this is so you can move the mailbox closer to the curb
or farther into the street as the snowbanks expand and contract.
|
|
Just showing the height of the snowbank. It is still over Colby's head.
Note: It is in the upper 30's, but Colby feels that is warm enough to be in short sleeves.
The young adapt fast.
Sadie (also with no coat on) is feeling like it is Scooter Weather,
even if there is 3 feet of snow in our yard.
We've had some "warm" sunny days lately and the melting is going strong.
We can only hope that this is the beginning of the end!
3 comments:
Wow, the depth of that snow is astounding! And you say this is the melting end of winter? What was it like a month ago? I'm sorry to say I saw the weather, and there is a big storm that they say could dump at least a foot of snow in your neighborhood? Sorry! Love ya.
We got pounded last night...several more inches on white stuff....I hope you escaped the wrath!
I'm impressed that you're surviving Heather!! Way to go! But you do have a beautiful summer to look forward to! I have to grasp on to these next couple months before we're melting here.
Post a Comment