I got my carpets cleaned. Yay! Now I can roll around on the carpet without worrying about what lurks beneath me (not that I actually do that...but I could). It looks amazing too. Thanks to all of those who encouraged and inspired me to live a higher law of cleanliness.
And Eric's computer is fixed. Hallelujah! He is a computer genius. I am so grateful that he was able to figure out what was wrong, order it on the internet and fix it himself. That saved us hundreds of dollars. And I am so happy to have my computer back. All mine.
Oh, and in response to all the comments about the Treasure Chest cake -- It was really very easy! Seriously. It was made using loaf pans. So there was no intricate carving involved. And all the candy shoved inside holds up and supports the lid so it didn't take crazy anti-gravity tricks or anything. If you ever want to try it, I could tell you the details. It probably didn't even take 1/2 an hour, believe it or not. Anyone could do it.
1 comment:
I have a hard time forking out the money to get the carpets cleaned too but I LOVE it when they are done. I wish I could do it every six months but it's usually about once a year. Usually in the spring when I'm in spring cleaning mode.
YAY for the computer being fixed.
Post a Comment