Anyway, we had a fun weekend. The cousins enjoyed all the playtime and even though the weather wasn't very nice and we had to stay indoors it was still good to catch up, play and just hang out. Here are a few pictures of our 48 hours together.
Renae and Camille.
There is 2 1/2 years difference in their ages
-- but they still manage to play well together most of the time.
There is always some dressing up and dancing involved.
Spencer and Mason.
Mason LOVES playing with "Baby Spencer". And I think the feeling is mutual.
Sadie & Maddie
These two are just a couple months a part and they are inseparable.
Camille and Colby
These cousins are less than a month apart but the gender difference usually gets in the way.
They RARELY play together or even notice each other.
But they did have a few hours of fun together this weekend.
My sister and I.
Wow. I never noticed that our hair is exactly the same color now.
I guess I need to stop calling myself a blond. Time to face reality
(since I can't afford to change my reality anymore!).
I don't think we look very alike...at all. But people say we do.
1 comment:
Hey can you email me those pics. I need to blog or at least have them if I want them. It was fun to be with you guys.
Post a Comment