We may not have it all together...
But together we have it all!
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Easter Sunday
Here are some pictures that my sister-in-law Debbie took with her new fancy camera. It is nice to get some quick, informal, yet dressed up family pictures once in a while. Thanks, Deb.
It was so bright out. Thus our already small eyes are even squintier!
But everyone is smiling and looking at the camera so I call it a success.
I don't call your eyes small or squinty....they are twinkling moon eyes. I love them! Love all the pictures. Renae and Marin pic remind me of you and Allison J.
Darling pictures of the family and kids!!! Precious little Sadie is so photogenic.
I need your email address again, when John re-imaged my computer last month I lost all my outlook contacts. Wanted to send you the info about Memorial Day in case you guys decide to some down.
Tay's coach is a pediatric dentist, but his wife got quite an inheritance and they put a big pool/sport court house in their back yard. I know pretty unreal.
3 comments:
CUTE!!!
I don't call your eyes small or squinty....they are twinkling moon eyes. I love them! Love all the pictures. Renae and Marin pic remind me of you and Allison J.
Darling pictures of the family and kids!!! Precious little Sadie is so photogenic.
I need your email address again, when John re-imaged my computer last month I lost all my outlook contacts. Wanted to send you the info about Memorial Day in case you guys decide to some down.
Tay's coach is a pediatric dentist, but his wife got quite an inheritance and they put a big pool/sport court house in their back yard. I know pretty unreal.
Post a Comment