Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Cameron B & B is OPEN for business

Every year (since we've moved to Rexburg) we have opened our doors to friends and family during the beautiful Rexburg summer. We've been delighted to have guests from near and far. We've had small groups (just 1) to large groups (17 was our max). It may get crazy at times but we all truly love it. Our space isn't huge or luxurious but we truly enjoy getting to see all of our loved ones. As an added bonus my house gets a deeper cleaning before guests arrive than it might otherwise get.

So what is the big draw? Could it be Yellowstone, since it is only an hour away? Maybe it is all of the outdoor sites: waterfalls, hikes, gardens, and camping in the area. Possibly it is the amazing temperatures that range from the 60's in June to the upper 80's in July & August. How about our guest room -- I've never slept in it but I hear that the bed is pretty comfy and it has some eccentric features. It must be the Lego room...that's what they really come for. Well whatever the reason, we are happy to have visitors.

Here are some pictures from our first round of summer guests: my brother Kenny, his wife Brittani and their son Shiloh.
We took a little day hike one of the perfect weather days.

A branch off the Snake River


My Bro and his fam

The little creek that ran through the trail

My 4 kiddos

The view from the top


My nephew Shiloh.
Okay -- I am NOT a photographer. I do not have a fancy camera.
But my mom was begging for some "professional type pics" so we gave it our best shot.


Doesn't he look like a sleeping angel? But really he just blinked. Love it.

Notice the fingers on his left hand. Funny, huh?

Isn't he adorable!
His hair is awesome.


We fill up fast. So book you Rexburg Get Away today!!!!!

4 comments:

Rochelle Brunson said...

Oh my gosh, little Shiloh is ADORABLE!! I love that hair and his cute little lips! He looks like a little model baby!

Wendy said...

If we had more of a summer I might take you up on the offer. Darling pics of Shiloh!

Day Family Blog said...

We may be the only people you know that haven't visited your Bed and Breakfast during the summer. Hopefully next year!

Heather C. said...

I was thinking Janelle -- why don't you come in August and then I remembered. Duh, you are having a baby in August!