Sadie is four.
She looks like this:
This is a day when she dressed herself -- she called herself "Rainbow Girl"
I love the things that come out of her mouth.
Here are some of the funny, silly, or profound things that Sadie has said lately:
In a prayer: "Please bless that we won't have to wear long-sleeves in the summer anymore."
Amen to that!!!
I asked Sadie, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Her reply, "A FIRE DOG!"
During breakfast: "I'm going to drink my milk -- day and night --
so I can have Rapunzel hair!"
"If Taylor's birthday was on Monday....how come EVERY Monday isn't his birthday?"
"You are not my real dad. You are my Uncle-Dad. Heavenly Father is my real dad.
You are just my babysitter dad until we go to heaven like Jesus did."
"My favorite color is yellow, because it reminds me of baby Jesus....
cause he IS kind of shiny."
They grow up all too fast. This one is going to keep me on my toes, I think.
3 comments:
Oh...that is a Silly Sadie for sure!
Sadie, Sadie, little lady, I love your rainbow clothes! And your words are precious too.
I love all the stripes! Isn't independence grand!
Post a Comment