School began on August 24th for "graders" (as Colby calls all those going to a grade) but it began August 16th for my Preschooler.
Sadie (4 and a half -- don't you dare forget the 1/2!) goes to preschool next door
twice a week (talk about convenient).
Mrs. Doggett is her teacher. She loves school!
I can't believe how grown up my baby looks here. Sigh.
***
Colby (6) is a first grader. The transition from half day to full day went very well.
Mrs. Erickson is his teacher & he loves reading and math.
***
Renae (9) is a 4th grader. She is in a special program for 4th graders
that is held at the Middle School. Mrs. Barton is her teacher. She has really loved it.
She especially loves that her best friend is in her class.
***
Mason (11) is in 6th grade. He is now the oldest grade at the Middle School.
He has 7 different teachers and a locker...it has been tough but good.
Pre-Algebra is his favorite subject.
Is anyone else stunned by how fast kids grow up? Or is it just me? I still remember it like it was yesterday, sending Mason off to Kindergarten. In fact here is a picture of Mason on his first day of Kindergarten with Preschooler Renae by his side. Wow.

3 comments:
Yep, they grow up way too fast! I love how you included the early pic of Mason & Renae!
They definitely grow too fast! That flashback pic is adorable!
Little Sadie looks so grown up!!! And proud of her self. THe time goes way to fast. I wish I could bottle it sometimes! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!!
Post a Comment