3 months from today is Eric's graduation. 3 months!!!!! This crazy, stressful, amazing chapter in our life will close. What began in July 2009 will finally come to an end.
What am I feeling? Excited to not be full time students anymore? YES! But frightened, anxious and worried about what the next chapter in our life will be. Where will we be? Will we find a good job? The prospects aren't looking too pretty out there. Darn economy! Just thinking that we could be living ANYWHERE 5 months from now scares the pants off me. I am NOT a fan of change. At all. We are exploring options here in Rexburg first but really have no definite plans, leads or promises. Sigh.
When I start to get myself all freaked out I remember that I never wanted to come here in the first place, but the Lord led us here and it worked out way better than I ever imagined. So I just try to have faith in HIS plan.
3 comments:
Isn't that how it goes? You complete something huge, only to start another! I know you guys will find something great.
good luck for the next few months. I hope everything works out the way you want it to.
So excited for you!!! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the search process.
Post a Comment