Saturday, March 24, 2012

And they're OFF

The braces are off! That was fast, huh? Renae is still in the "this is weird....my teeth look big...they feel slimy" stage, but I'm sure she will be happy and love them eventually. I think they look terrific, but what do I know, I'm just the Mom.

Here (with permission) is a BEFORE, DURING and AFTER shot.

BEFORE: (Aug 2011)


DURING:


DURING:



LAST DAY OF BRACES:


AFTER: (March 2012)

Quite the dramatic difference, huh? I can't stop staring at her teeth!


9 comments:

Debbie Lawrence said...

Wow that is a major difference! I still can't believe how quickly they were able to make such a transformation. Yeah for Renae!

Rochelle Brunson said...

Holy cow! That is amazing for such a short amount of time. Her teeth look great!

Allison said...

She looks GREAT!

Brian and Janette said...

Amazing! What a beautiful girl.

Rachael said...

Wow, she's got no space there at all now, and that was so fast! Looks like she grew up a lot this year too.

jess said...

so cute! I think she looks more grown up too.

Day Family Blog said...

Seriously what a beautiful smile Renae. It is amazing how quickly they can be fixed in children.

Grannie said...

Renae, you were cute before, but now you are beautiful....looking more grown up. Wow, I can't believe they closed up the whole gap! Where did they move the space to? In the back? Nice smile! Don't ever hide it!

Wendy said...

Awesome!!! It is amazing what a difference they can make in a gorgeous smile like hers!!