As I was searching through countless job possibilities that may or may not be anything Eric would really want to do (or is qualified to do) -- I do a quick scan of what they expect education wise, job skills wise, etc, etc. Then I put it on "The List" if it looks good and Eric will sort through them again and see which ones we will actually apply to.
In my search I came across this job requirement that made me stop in my tracks and Laugh Out Loud.
Must be able to acknowledge and respond
to flashing lights and sirens
and be able to don a protective mask
and evacuate up to 2 miles
in an expeditious manner.
I know what you are thinking, sign me up for THAT job! But hey, that's a skill that Eric has and actually the job looked like a pretty good Purchasing job, it just happened to be in a Chemical Plant. It made "To Look Into" list. Before you judge: I know it shouldn't be a laughing matter....that sounds like some serious stuff, but to have it on the list of requirements/skills was just silly to me...and it was late at night :)
5 comments:
Hey, no judgements coming from me. If Eric is qualified, then, by all means, look into it. Keeping you all in my prayers. Hopefully the right job comes your way soon.
Wow that is some interesting skills that are necessary. Still no word from the Lehi place? Rach did find a house for you so maybe you need to work in Provo :)
Wow I have amazing grammar skills :)
You kids are all so funny! I think we are all looking jobs and houses for Hea and Eric! Don't you feel wanted and loved?
LOL! I say follow all leads, especially if they lead you closer to us!
Post a Comment