Monday, March 5, 2012

Randomness

Is it just me, or does anyone else HATE those "Please prove you are not a robot" phrases that you are supposed to type in the box (like when you leave a comment on a blog or when you are logging on to a bank website.) I know why they do it and sure, they are important. But I still hate them. Maybe I have a special disability (that hasn't been identified yet) but I really have a hard time reading them. Is it just me? I swear that I get them wrong half of the time. Okay, I might be exaggerating a LITTLE bit, but I do get them wrong and I feel like an idiot and it makes me mad.

That's all.

p.s. No job news. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Agreed. I just had to type those words 3 times to comment on Nellie's blog. Let's see how I do on this one.

Rochelle Brunson said...

I hate those too! Why do they have to make them SO hard to read?!

Day Family Blog said...

I have issues so once I pushed on the listen button and that was even harder than the see and type. I was gonna ask about jobs. CRAP.