The day after Christmas my kids went outside for another round of sledding fun. I think this was the first time this year that all 4 kids had been outside to sled together. I knew it was a rare moment so I grabbed the camera and joined them...convenient that it is only in the back yard!
And off they go...down the slope
What a minute...how did they end up backwards!!!
This doesn't look like it will end well...
Maybe pairs sledding is a better idea --
Taking a breather before the next round...kids are so resilient.
I was freezing but they just wanted to keep on going.
A quick pose...if I knew what I was doing with my camera,
the background would be nice a blurred and you wouldn't see the neighbors
collection of signs in the background. Oh well.
Oh, and this belongs in my last post...I forgot.
The kids all got Christmas socks in their stockings. Don't they look warm and cuddly.
I went to BOTH stores that sell socks in Rexburg! This is the best I could do.
So Sadie and Colby are in knee-high girl socks and Renae and Mason are in women's socks...
but I looked for really manly colors for the boys.
(Shhhhhh....don't tell!!!)
2 comments:
ummmm... I think that every time I see a picture of Mason, he looks older and more grown up. Crazy! Looks like fun in the snow. We tried to sled in our backyard, but we couldn't find a sled, not even one at the store and our home made attempts were complete flops :)
How nice and convenient to have the sledding hill in your back yard!
Post a Comment