From the original 6 in the Williams Family....
...now we number 23!!
2 great shots -- I can't pick my favorite!!
(if you zoom in close on this one you can see the rain coming down)
(oh, and can you spot Little Miss Grumpy in both pictures??)

Aren't these swing pictures of my brother and his wife and their two sons just adorable! I love how these turned out!!!
Janelle's family
Rachael's family
I'm kicking myself for not getting one of MY own little family! Dang it!
We had just gotten one done a month earlier by Eric's other sister, so it seemed unnecessary,
but in hindsight, it would have been nice to have one to match
with everyone else's red, white, and blue theme.
My siblings -- Little Sister, Me, Little Brother, and Big Sister
I love this picture of my mom and dad
Me and my sisters -- this one is one of my favorites
Thank you family for enduring through the ordeal of taking pictures...in the rain.
And many, many thanks to my sister-in-law Debbie for taking such great pictures!!









3 comments:
They all turned out darling! Looks like such a fun reunion! Its so rare to get everyone together, glad you were able to pull it off and make some fun memories!!
very cute pictures!
Thanks Debbie, you really did make us look great! My favs are the pictures of our parents and siblings too.
Post a Comment