Our little girl is quite grown up. And quite the lady.
She prefers wearing skirts or dresses.
I had to catch this rare moment on film.
Renae almost NEVER lets me do her hair.
She prefers it au naturale.
Renae and her BFF Mairin at her bday party.
We had invited a couple other girls but only Mairin could come.
I thought Renae might be sad. But they were happy to just have the two of them.
Because of the lack of friends...the family joined in the party games.
This is a birthday party favorite at our house.
We call it "The Candy Bar Game" or "That's Not Fair"
You have to dress up in a hat, gloves, scarf etc and then try to open and eat a candy bar.
Meanwhile everyone else is passing around a pair of dice.
If they roll doubles your turn is over.
There is lots of yelling of "That's Not Fair!"
But it is still lots of fun.
I would recommend NOT playing it on almost white carpet.
Chocolate stains!
Renae wanted a big chocolate chip cookie instead of a cake.
Sadly I forgot to take a picture.
But it was a lovely birthday.
We are so happy to have Renae in our home.
She is growing up so fast & has a beautiful sweet spirit (on her good days!)
1 comment:
Renae is getting so tall and grown-up. I'm so glad we got to spend a few days with you. I'll tell you, Rexburg has been a happening place this summer! You've had more visitors than 10 years in Tucson!
Post a Comment