Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Summer Saga: Part 2 Visit from my sister

A visit from the Day Cousins

My sister and her kids came to visit for a few days in June. I don't really remember the reason...but who needs a reason, right? We had a good time playing at all our favorite spots around town and just spending time hanging out.

Camille (5) and Renae (7)
They had fun dressing up & dancing together


Mason (10) and Spencer (1)
They tried to have fun together but Spencer was not at his best on this trip.

Of course we had a day at the Splash Park.
Colby loves getting soaked.

The kids all love to lay on the hot cement to warm up.

Camille on the Carousel

Maddie loved it

The 3 Amigas - Maddie, Sadie & Kendal running at the park

* * *

I felt bad that I had no camping pictures from Memorial Day (see last post)
so I had my sister-in-law email me some.
Just to prove that it really happened!

Nothing says camping like sticky fingers after eating s'mores!

1 comment:

Rochelle Brunson said...

That splash park looks like fun!