Next up in the Summer Saga was a wonderful visit from two of my best friends.
We have been dear friends since 5th grade!
They traveled from SLC and Tucson to visit me.
A cute picture of Jess & Naomi in the BYU-I gardens.
Yes, it is June....and yes we needed jackets. Gotta love Idaho?!?
Jess and I in the gardens.
Naomi and I laughing hysterically during a bowling game.
Yes, bowling.
We had a night out on the town (courtesy of my hubby watching the kids)
and wondered what in the world we could do at 10:00pm in Rexburg.
We settled on bowling. None of us had been in a decade or more.
We were not good. Final scores in the double digits for the most part.
But boy did we have fun!!!
Is that a strike!?!
Naomi brought her son & Jess brought her twin boys.
The kids had a riot together.
It was sad to say goodbye. But we will definitely do it again!
Thanks ladies for the wonderful weekend!!





1 comment:
You know...it doesn't matter how old you get...everyone still looks like they were teenagers in high school. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment