In lieu of raising our rent for the last year of our stay here (our contract ended in July) -- the home owners asked us if we would be willing to put in wood flooring in the office instead. We were MORE than happy to comply. The laminate flooring was much cheaper than a year of raised rent would have been. And we were excited to get rid of the sick, nasty, 70's shag carpet that we had been putting up with for the past 2 years.
BEFORE
This stuff was so gross -- not just the color --
but the fact that it was about 40 years old freaked me out.
There was NO "5 second rule" in this room.
If you dropped something (most likely you would never find it, but if you did)
it went straight to the trash.
DURING
It was a lot of hard work. Although I did none of it.
I kept offering to help, honestly, but Eric and Mason were all over it.
Male bonding or something.
AFTER
The finished product. Isn't it lovely?
It is like a whole new room.
2 comments:
Wow does look really great. I wish someone would pay for the materials for us to upgrade our house :)
The makeover looked great! I am glad we got to see it in person. Thanks again for having us, it was so fun!
Post a Comment