I rarely see my cousins. I would guess that I've seen them no more than 3 times in 10 years. Our kids were practically strangers, but that didn't prevent them from having a good time. It only took a few minutes for them to all become friends. As for my cousins and I -- we had a great time staying up into the wee hours of the night chit-chatting and catching up. It was so much fun.
My cousins -- Wendy & Cheryl
We had a nice BBQ
Dessert was yummy too.
After dinner we headed across the street to our "2nd backyard" -- the church
The kids pose for a nice picture
And here are the kids in their more natural state -- crazy!!
After some debate, it was decided that Mason would continue on with my cousins to Yellowstone.
He was going to stay with them for 2 days and then we'd go pick him up.
He had a great time and was quite the little tour guide.
We drove up for an evening of swimming, pizza and to pick up Mason.
This photo here was taken as the 2 liter of soda is exploding all over me.
The kids had a ball in the pool.
Fun!Fun!Fun!
Wendy & Cher -- We are so glad you decided to include us in your fun. Thanks girls! And thank you for letting me steal all your pictures. I don't know where my camera was. Come again, anytime.
2 comments:
it was fun to catch up! We'll have to do it again sometime!
Wow! I am so jealous of your little cousins reunion. Glad you had a good time and I enjoyed all the pics.
Post a Comment