Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Part 2

Wed. night we arrived in Provo at Rachael's house. She was throwing a little Williams Family party with my aunt Jill, Uncle Weldon & Aunt Linda that I rarely see. My sister Janelle and her family were there as well. Unfortunately I didn't even pull out my camera that night. For shame. I got better and better at capturing moments as the weekend went on.

Thursday was the big feast.


Our Classic Thanksgiving table complete with
nut cups, place cards and Broken Glass Jello - yummy!
We actually had 3 little tables instead of one big one

A small dinner prep mishap:
Rachael had flour-water all over her shirt & hair after a gravy making explosion

The kids are ready to EAT!



 Later that evening we went over to my grandparent's house for the blessing of my cousin Vanessa's baby and for pie & ice cream with the relatives.

Baby Rosie being held by my cousin Jared (who is not her daddy)


We had a lovely musical program with piano by Sienna and Renae
and a Thanksgiving song by the great-grandkids


My grandpa and Colby share a birthday -- they are exactly 80 years apart


We had time for a game -- 
I think it was called "Party Animal or Party Pooper"

My cousins Greta and Ericka and my uncle Bob from California






No comments: