Friday morning we went to the park with my sister. No pictures. It was decent weather...a bit chilly and sprinkled once, but then the sun came out and it was lovely.
Friday afternoon we met up with my cousins at a different park. The kids (big kids and little) had a blast.
***
Saturday we took the family on a "campus tour" of BYU -- my alma mater. It was fun to walk over my old stomping grounds. So much has changed but some things looked just the same.
We met up with one of my old college roommates -- Amie Rose
It was so nice to catch up and reconnect
An impromptu family photo on the steps in front of the Wilk
My big sister and I in front of some lovely fall colors
***
Saturday evening we got to together at my little sister's house in Springville (just 20 min south of Provo). W had dinner and then attempted to make these turkey treats.
This first picture is from an example I stole from a neighbor.
Eric jumped in with his bakery skills and helped with the frosting (glue) to hold them together
They turned out pretty nice and were YUMMY to eat.
Sunday we went to church with Rachael's family. I was taking some before church pictures. As I took this one of Sadie & Tessia I had the familiar de ja vu feeling. I've seen this picture before......
This is Renae and Sienna in 2006 wearing the EXACT same dresses. Crazy huh!
What are the chances? And how funny that I would remember that.
And just for comparison's sake -- here is Renae & Sienna currently --
almost 5 years later.
Man how time flies!!!!!!



1 comment:
Wow, those pics of the girls in dresses are amazing. Look at Sienna & Renae in twin dresses now. We'll have to put our little girls in those dresses some day!
Post a Comment